- Protect Your Wrists: A powerful hook and loop closure system means you won't have to pull your punches because you're worried about your wrists. Once you tighten these straps, you're set for the whole session
- Tested by Pros, Created for You: From UFC champions like Michael Bisping, to pro boxers like Mike Lee, Team Sanabul athletes demand the best. We make the same gloves for you as we make for them. Built for Hard Use: Engineered leather construction to take you through hundreds of rounds. This glove will age well and be in your gym bag for years to come
- Just What You Need: The Essentials Striking Series was created to give you professional gear at entry level affordability. Our gloves keep your hands snug and protected inside, with vivid Sanabul colors on the outside. Or, go all-black for that understated look
- Feel the Impact, Not the Pain: Our gloves are gel infused to take the hardest hits for you. Get every ounce of power from your punches, without paying for it tomorrow
- The Perfect Fit: Don't spend months breaking your gloves in! Special longitudinal arch design will make you feel like you've been wearing these all along. Mesh palms allow your hands to breathe while working your hardest, keeping your hands dryer and cleaner
Sanabul Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Gloves Performance Engineered Leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain Gel Impact Protection Foam. Gel infused foam provides superb protection and softness to help prevent injury to your hands while training boxing , cardio kickboxing , muay thai , or MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Longitudinal Arch Design. Constructed to fit the natural curvature of the hand for proper fist closure while striking Secure Velcro Closure System. Ensures a secure fit for training while making the gloves easy to put on or take off Mesh Palm. Helps keep hands cooler and increases breathability of the gloves General Size Guide: 8-10 oz gloves: Person under 100lbs (common size for children) 10-12 oz gloves: Person between 100lbs-125lbs (common sizes for women) 12-14 oz gloves: Person between 125lbs-150lbs 14-16 oz gloves: Person between 150lbs-180lbs 16 oz gloves: Person over 180lbs Click the ADD TO CART button above and start training with Sanabul products. Satisfaction is guaranteed or you can return your unused product for a full refund!