- Rising UP! Inc.
- Short segments adapt to fit your personal needs and schedule. Integrate with gym or use on breaks.
- Gentle warm-ups help you move and feel better, healing yourself from the inside out.
- Healing movement helps relieve pain, restore joints, fascia, flexibility, balance and mobility.
- Head to toe exercises rejuvenate hips, knees, ankles, feet, torso, arms, shoulders, neck.
- Standing and chair demonstrations are suitable for seniors, all abilities, rehabilitation, recovery.
Warm-ups on Anna York's DVD help maintain, heal and strengthen the whole body. Standing and chair demos are accessible for seniors, arthritis, Parkinson's, injury and surgery recovery and for all types of movement disorders. Warm-ups help our bodies prepare for any type of activity in order to get muscles, joints and fascia working in the very best way. Moving too quickly from static positions to active exercise can cause stiffness, soreness, reduced performance and possibly painful injury. Exercises on Anna York's DVD are built on the healing principles of Tai Chi and Qigong to heal and rejuvenate the body from the inside out. They are a great way to start your day and keep you feeling good. Integrate with gym workouts, refresh yourself on work breaks, or use when short of time. Anna York, once severely disabled from multiple sclerosis, designed this DVD knowing the need for healing for the body, mind, emotions and spirit. The incredible beauty of land, sea and sky and the paragliding sequences on this DVD are inspirational and uplifting. This is Volume 3 in Anna York's New Creation Tai Chi-Qigong series. Volume 1 is Tai Chi-Qigong for All Abilities, and Volume 2 is Tai Chi-Qigong for Walking, Balance & Strength. Volume 4 is Tai Chi-Qigong: Healing Your Hands. All DVD's have seated and standing adaptations and are complementary to each other. Use all in consultation with your doctor or health professional.