- No offensive blade: this butterfly training is for learning how to use the thing without all the cuts and bruising to the hands; the unsharpened blade of our practice butterfly knifes will keep you away from danger as a beginner
- Screwdriver: screwdriver curved balisong knife which is to adjust the tightness of knife handle; do not worry the tightness problem
- Comfortable: comfortable handle with balance holes gives strong feeling in hand
- Gift for your friend: this is a gift one for your friend if they are a butterfly knives lover; they can practice without harmful
- Durable: unlike the normal dull butterfly trainer csgo, we use enhanced 440c stainless steel and enhanced screws to make sure it can last long till you get the hang of it and are able to move on to the thing
A balisong trainer is a standard balisong / butterfly knife without a blade. It is 100 percent legal in the us and, unlike a knife, you can't cut yourself. The butterfly trainer will help you learn how to flip without getting injured but, note, you can develop bad habits if you stay on the trainer too long. For example, you can ingrain some poor flips that, with a trainer, won't hurt but, with a balisong, will hurt a lot. I recommend you to train with a trainer until you feel confident enough to move onto the thing-no more, no less.
Not everyone needs to want a practice butterfly knife. If you already own a balisong (but aren't that well at it), you can just use some electrical tape to tape up the blade. This will protect your hands from getting cut. You can also just use this tip to skip the trainer and get yourself a butterfly knife trainer.
If you don't own a butterfly knife yet or if you are wondering if flipping is for you, get a trainer and try it out.
This enhanced butterfly trainer features a 5" unsharpened blade that is made of 440c stainless steel - it won't rust on you. It is 5.83 oz and well for beginners to learn with. Lighter balisongs flip faster than heavier ones and require more agility.