- The Perfect Cross Training Glove: We designed Sanabul PAW gloves as a faster, more versatile solution to traditional handwraps.They can be used just like boxing handwraps, but can also work perfectly for lifting, pull up bars, or circuit training
- Wrist Support: We kept the long, elastic double wrist strap of boxing gloves so you'll have the same level of wrist support as handwraps
- Good for All Striking: Our PAW gloves can be worn standalone for light work on mitts, or you can easily insert then into boxing gloves and use them as handwraps
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Moisture can, and will, ruin handwraps. Our Neoprene material is the same fabric used in wetsuits, keeps your hands cooler during training and your wraps will dry faster until you can get them washed
- Made for Better Grips: Printed silicone on the palms so you can get tighter grips on barbells during your workout
Sanabul Paw MMA Cross Training Gloves Gloves
PAW (PUNCH AND WORKOUT) gloves are specially designed with cross and circuit training in mind. These gloves allow seamless transitions between punching, push-ups, pull-ups and weight training.
Santec Heavy Gel Padding provides optimal knuckle protection to keep your hands safe and prevent injury
Neoprene material for fitted comfort and moisture evaporation. Neoprene is the same material used in wetsuits and it dries very fast preventing moisture buildup and keeps your PAW gloves lasting a long time.
Exclusive double wrist strap system for maximum wrist stability and protection. The elastic extra-long double wrist strap provides superior wrist protection. Similar gloves from other brands don't provide enough wrist protection which can cause serious injury
PAW gloves may also function as hand wraps for use with traditional boxing gloves (DEPENDING ON SIZE OF BOXING GLOVES) and as MMA gloves. PAW gloves are recommended for technical training and for use with coach pads only.
Glove size is generally determined by measuring the circumference around the hand (across the knuckles). For our gloves, sizing is done as follows:
Size -- -- Hand Size
X-Small -- -- 7.5" and under (PREFERABLE SIZE FOR WOMEN)
Small -- -- 7" - 7.5" (PREFERABLE SIZE FOR WOMEN)
Medium -- -- 8" - 9"
Large -- -- 9" - 10"
X-Large -- -- 10" - 12"
Click the ADD TO CART button above and start training with Sanabul products. Satisfaction is guaranteed or you can return your unused product for a full refund!