- Handmade Sword
- Black piano lacquered wood tied with black Japanese cotton Sageo
- Brass bamboo tsuba, full tang, sharp edge, and functional
- 1045 Fully Handmade Quality Japanese Samurai Wakizashi Sword
- Wooden handle wrapped w/ray skin & black cotton cord w/ Menuki
- Approx 20.75" blade 9.25" handle & overall 31.75"
Steel: 1045 steel
Blade: heat tempered;
Edge: Sharp, hand sharpened by Japanese whetstone;
Hamon(Tempered line): Obvious Hamon, hand polished on;
Hi(Blood groove): Long Hi on each side;
Tsuka(Handle): Genuine Rayskin & black Japanese cotton Ito with Menuki (ornament);
Kashira (Buttcap): Leaf, Sun and Bird Kashira;
Saya: Black piano lacquered wood with black cotton Sageo;
Tang: Full tang engraved with black smith¡¯s signature;
Tsuba: Brass Bamboo Tsuba;
Other Fittings: Brass;
Condition: Brand new & can be fully disassembled and assembled;
Blade Thickness: 0.3"
Blade Length (with Habaki): 20.75"
Handle Length: 9.25"
Overall Length (with Saya): 31.75"
Weight (with Saya): 1.9 lbs
Weight (without Saya): 1.6 lbs
Package weight: 4 lbs
1 * Assembled Wakizashi with saya
1 * Black Cotton Wakizashi Bag
1 * Tube Wakizashi Box