- 2) A STRONG CANOPY THAT'S BIG ENOUGH TO COVER YOU - This umbrella has a VENTED DOUBLE CANOPY designed to combat inversion damage. Two overlapping canopy layers have vents which allow gusts of wind to pass through the umbrella reducing the risk of inversion. We only use HIGH QUALITY, WATERPROOF FABRICS that are strong, lightweight and flexible so they work in harmony with the frame. When open the canopy has a generous 152cm arc and a 135cm diameter.
- 4) EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GREAT GIFT IDEAS - You can buy with confidence with our 30 day money-back guarantee. Even outside this period, we will always do our best to help. Also, an umbrella makes a perfect birthday or Christmas present for a husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, best friend etc. as it will be used by them time after time. We never take your custom for granted; we have many loyal customers who come back to us again and again as we look after them!
- 3) AUTOMATIC MECHANISM - This umbrella opens automatically so you can react to a downpour in seconds! The great thing about an automatic mechanism is that you can open the umbrella with just one hand, very important when every second counts and you're carrying half a dozen shopping bags! When closed, this highly wind resistant umbrella measures 101cm from tip to handle.
- 1) A STRONG FIBRE GLASS FRAME - Our unique umbrellas are STRONG as we only use superior components and highly skilled Technicians. Our UltraFlex Frame Technology gives you both STRENGTH and FLEXIBILITY. Even if gusts reach 50mph+, our design allows the umbrella to flip to regulate pressure. Then our fibre glass ribs return to their original position TIME AFTER TIME. This is what "windproof" means; never settle for less. Each rib and stretcher are highly engineered to give you RELIABILITY.
- YEARS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT - After years of designing and testing brollies, we understand everything that makes a great, durable and sturdy, wind resistant umbrella. There are four very important factors to look out for. 1) A STRONG FRAME WITH FIBRE GLASS, 2) A STRONG CANOPY THAT'S BIG ENOUGH TO COVER YOU, 3) AN AUTOMATIC MECHANSIM ALLOWING ONE HANDED OPERATION and 4) EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU CAN RELY ON, EVEN AFTER OUR 30 DAY GUARANTEE. We explore these factors below.
Accessories from COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON are renowned for their sensational quality and affordability; our umbrellas are no exception! In England it rains A LOT, so we know what makes a great brolly! Be one step ahead with our StormDefender XL umbrella. Our highly engineered umbrellas stand out from the crowd for many reasons:
1) Ribs that encompass fibre glass for superior strength and flexibility.
2) Vented canopy to combat inversion damage.
3) Very large 152cm canopy arc when open with a 135cm diameter.
4) When closed, the umbrella measures 101cm from tip to handle. Rubber tip for stability.
5) Ergonomic non-slip handle maximising comfort and style.
6) Automatic - This umbrella opens at the touch of a button, quite unusual for a larger umbrella!
7) Strong fibre glass shaft giving the umbrella superior core stability.
8) Two straps to secure the canopy when closed.
9) Shoulder strap and slip cover included.
10) TIP - Always dry the umbrella in the open position to avoid frame deterioration.
11) A generous amount of fibre glass has been used to construct the ribs of this umbrella meaning the frame is both strong and flexible. This sign of quality demonstrates that we never compromise on the quality or quantity of materials used.
It's the above attention to detail and drive for quality that sets our umbrellas apart.
An umbrella also makes a great gift idea - it will be used time after time by the recipient.
COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON is a British retailer offering a stunning range of shirts, ties and accessories to customers all over the world. At COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON, our passion is to bring customers accessories and menswear renowned for sensational quality and style, great value for money and exceptional customer service.
Buy with confidence with our money-back guarantee (custom-made shirts excluded).