- ULTIMATE PROTECTION, BREATHE EASY! Protect teeth and soft tissue from front and concussive blows to the jaw whilst keeping the palate clear for ease of breathing and speech. Complete with a $15,000 dental warranty with all Gold Level mouthguards.
- ABOUT US: OPRO manufactures Custom-Fit mouth guards for over 1000 schools and sports clubs nationwide and are the gum shields of choice for many professional and amateur sportsmen and women across the globe. We are the Official Mouthguard for USA Rugby, AYF, UFC, England Hockey, Australian Rugby, New Zealand Rugby, and many other world renowned sports teams.
- SUPERIOR CUSTOM FIT: 13 Anatomical Patented Fins in a superior hi-flow material shaped and spaced to accurately fit teeth morphology. Suitable for ages 10+.
- Not suitable for those with fixed braces.
- Patented fitting cradle enables an easy and accurate fitting process ensuring guaranteed minimum thickness of bite surface and producing air cushioning system.
With a durable outer layer for optimum impact protection and a flexible inner layer for supreme comfort and fit, our Gold mouthguard is a superior Self-Fit Competition level mouthguard. What's more, all of our Gold mouthguards and cases contain an Antimicrobial additive proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria so you can rest assured that the Platinum mouthguard provides the best possible protection against bacteria and germs. The unique design of the inner channel features our patented 'fins' - slim rib-like structures - that are made from a special gel-like material that softens and becomes more fluid when placed in hot water. When you bite into these softened fins, they mould snugly around the teeth to form a perfect, highly retentive fit. The fins of our Gold mouthguards have been designed for the perfect fit as they follow the position and contours of the teeth. To ensure that your fitting process is simple and easy, we provide a fitting cradle that slots neatly into the holes at the side of the mouthguard. Hold this cradle when immersing the mouthguard in hot water and use it help you position the mouthguard centrally in your mouth during moulding. Using the cradle also guarantees a minimum thickness of your mouthguard as with the slots in position in the side of the mouthguard, biting down too hard is prevented. On removal of the cradle, air cushions are created which provide additional protection and comfort. Once moulded, your Gold mouthguard will provide excellent protection for your teeth and gums from injury during any ball, stick or combat sport. Comfortable to wear it makes speech and breathing easy.