- Elite Sports
- REDUCE THE RISK OF INFECTIONS-Lightweight material disperses sweat faster and is treated against any buildup of bacteria and fungal infections. You'll never have to worry about a buildup of bacterial infections or fungal infections.
- TRAIN HARDER FOR LONGER-With it's lightweight material your children won't experience the discomfort of overheating and they'll be able to train longer.This BJJ uniform is available in all traditional colors: black, royal blue, navy blue, white and gray.
- IBJJF CERTIFIED-This is an IBJJF tournament approved KIMONO. Available sizes are for most boys and girls from ages 5 to up 15 years old. Sizes range from C00 to C3.
- FREE WHITE BELT-We've included a FREE white belt for your convenience. The free while belt comes with a stripe bar that allows you to show your stripes as they earn them.You'll be in amazed when your kid's GI stands up to the test of time and hard work.
- NO SHRINKING-Made from pre-shrunk fabric you'll never have to worry about your kid's BJJ GI shrinking after the first wash. Just wash this youth ELITE SPORTS ULTRA LIGHT JIU JITSU GI in cold water and hang to dry.
Elite Sports is proud to introduce the ibjjf approved ultra light Brazilian jiu jitsu(bjj) kids gi. Whether you are experienced in the ever growing martial arts form or a newcomer who is just learning the ways of the mat, this gi will suite your needs like no other. The kids gi, which is specifically tailored to fit the kids form, comes in a stylish pink and is made of 400 gsm pearl weave preshrunk fabric to assure quality and prolonged use. Our athletes are at the top of the podium on competition day and aided by Elite Sports lightweight gis by allowing them to train harder and longer without experiencing overheating or discomfort. Odor is no issue as well, sweat simply doesn't stand a chance to the lightweight material of the gi which is treated against any buildup of bacterial or fungal infections. As an added bonus, this gi comes with a free white belt, a gift from us to you during this time in which one might be taking their very first steps in their bjj journey, and if your white belt days are long behind you we still include the belt to do with as you wish.