- DVD video. Enhanced for 16x9 televisions. NTSC.
- Produced by CCV Film, Sausalit, CA
- Special Topics: Breathing Excercises, The Power of Harmony
- The Art of Awareness, Aiki Dance.
- Running Time: Approx 60 minutes/Color.
Richard Moon has been an Aikido instructor for more than 30 years and has taught around the world. He holds the rank of 5th Dan (Fifth Degree Black Belt) in Aikido. He began his study of Aikido under Robert Nadeau Shihan, 7th Dan, who was a personal student of the founder of Aikido, Master Morihei Ueshiba O Sensei. Moon Sensei is the founder and chief instructor at Aikido of Marin, and is co-founder and a senior instructor at City Aikido, San Francisco, with Robert Nadeau.