- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- Does not apply
Fully Hand Forge 40 Inches Stainless Steel Chinese Swords Tai Chi Sword
- Tai chi swords the blade of the sword has been hand forged using the ancient method of sword making , handcrafted rosewood scabbard and hilt with bronze bordered
- Tai chi swords made in longquan china - longquan town in the production sword has a history of 2,600 years , completely handmade tai chi sword ,stunning workmanship and attention to detail
- Tai chi swords very appropriate toughness, neither too soft nor too hard, keeping upright even after 90 degree bending , stainless steel honed body for better maintenance and rust-resistance
- Tai chi pattern engraved at the hand-guard , good balance promises delightful and satisfying effect in practicing
- Overall length : 40.00 inches / blade length : 28.00 inches / handle material : wood wrapped / blade material : stainless steel / tai chi logo design tsuba / wood scabbard
Overall length40.00 inchesBlade length28.00 inchesHandle materialwood wrappedBlade materialstainless steelTsubaTai chi logo designScabbardwoodCountry/region of manufactureChina
Jian is a double-edged straight sword used during the last 2,600 years in China. Although the early origins of the weapon probably emerged in North China, this imminently classical weapon is popular throughout China. Thus most of its major techniques are shared by diverse styles.
Many Chinese martial arts, such as Taijiquan for one well-known example, still train extensively with jian, and expertise in its technique is said by many of them to be the highest physical expression of their martial skills. The jian is very often the weapon of the hero in Chinese martial arts movies.
View more info...